Great value professional photographic & art printing
FINE ART PRINTING
Terms and Conditions
Our commitment is to provide a highly professional photographic processing and printing service.
We are always willing to quote for any special requirements.
Placing an order assumes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
1. Information given or service provided, whether gratuitously or not by PRC Digital Ltd ("The Company") is transacted subject to the conditions and terms hereinafter set out and each condition and term shall be deemed to be incorporated in and to be a condition of any agreement between The Company
and its customers.
2. In these conditions, hereinafter called ("these conditions"), "The Company" means and (unless the context precludes the same) includes The Company's servants, agents and any other person or persons carrying goods under any contract with The Company. "Customer" means any person who contracts for the services of The Company and includes the Customer's servants or agents.
3. No agent or person employed by or under contract with The Company has any authority to alter or vary in any way these conditions unless previously expressly authorised to do so by The Company in writing.
4. If any legislation is compulsorily applicable to any business undertaking these conditions shall as regards such business be read as subject to such legislation and nothing in these conditions shall be construed as a surrender by The Company of any of its rights or immunities or as an increase of any of its responsibilities or liabilities under such legislation and if part of these conditions be repugnant to such legislation to any extent such parts shall as regards such business to be void to the extent by no further.
5. Customers entering into transactions of any kind with The Company for the processing of film material or otherwise expressly warrant that they are either the owners or authorised agents of the owners of any goods which the transaction relates and further warrant that they are authorised to accept and are accepting these conditions not only for themselves but also as agents for and on behalf of all other persons who are or may thereafter become interested in the goods.
6. Any instructions or business accepted by The Company may in the absolute discretion of The Company be fulfilled by The Company itself by its own servants performing part or all of the relevant services or by The Company employing or instructing or entrusting of goods to others to perform part or all of the services.
7. The customer warrants that all entrusted to The Company have been properly and sufficiently packed, labelled and/or prepaid.
8. All offers and quotations by The Company for its services are given on the basis of prompt acceptance by the Customer and shall only remain open for acceptance for the period of seven days unless revoked, withdrawn or verified by The Company prior to such acceptance.
9. (i) All credit accounts are invoiced on acceptance by The Company with statements being rendered monthly which are subject to settlement within 30 days of date of statement. Where payment is not received by that date The Company reserves the right to impose a surcharge on all outstanding balances at the rate of 4 percent over bank base rate per month and debit any discount given.
(ii) Volume discount terms available.
(iii) There will be a £10.00 charge for any cheque not honoured on its first presentation.
10. (i) The Company shall only be responsible for any loss or damage to goods for any non-delivery or miss-delivery if it is proved that the loss, damage, non-delivery or miss-delivery occurred whilst the goods were in the actual custody of The Company and under its actual control and that such loss, damage, non-delivery or miss-delivery was due to the negligence or default of The Company and in the event of the company providing transport the carriage of such goods shall be solely at the risk of the Customer and The Company shall incur no liability of any kind in respect thereof, and the Customer is advised to insure against such risks.
(ii) The Company shall only be liable for any non-compliance or mis-compliance with instructions given to it if it is proved that the same was caused by the negligence or default of The Company.
(iii) Save as aforesaid The Company shall be under no liability whatsoever however arising, and whether in respect of or in connection with any goods or instructions, business, advice, information or service or otherwise.
(iv) Without prejudice to the gererality of the foregoing in the absence of its express agreement by the The Company, The Company can under no circumstances whatsoever accept any responsibility for any delay not due to the negligence or default of The Company.
11. In no case whatsoever shall any liability of The Company however arising and nonwithstanding any lack of explanation exceed the cost of the materials delivered to The Company.
12. All sums shown to be due to the The Company on its invoices sent to the Customer shall be paid to The Company immediately when due notwithstanding condition 10. hereof without any deductions. Payment shall not be withheld or deferred on account of any claim, counter claim or set-off and until such time or times as payment has been made.
The Company may at any time exercise a lien to the exclusion of all others in respect of all materials that are in the custody and control of The Company.
13. Print sizes quoted in the price guide published by The Company are nominal only. Prints supplied will on occasion show small variations over or under the indicated sizes. Prints are usually made without borders.